Oh Crap, Books..
Okay now, come on, out of all the batons to slap me across the face, it had to be this one. But thanks to Dave for giving me a shot at this. Okay class, you’re in for a rude awakening. I only read when I’m extremely bored.
Books On My Shelf
About 20. If you include Jen’s book collection, then that would put it about 180.
Last Spent Money On
”The Zen of CSS Design” by Zen Masters, Dave Shea & Molly Holzschlag. The more I look through this book (all envy aside) the more I start to grasp another understanding of how those great designs were made, and it also inspires me to do my own. But man, if I had any trobule desiging, it would be for the Garden.
The Last 5 Books I Had Time to Read
- The Zen of CSS Design by Dave Shea & Molly Holzschlag
- The Lexus and the Olive Tree by Thomas Friedman
- Defensive Design for the Web by 37Signals
- Web ReDesign : Workflow that Works by Kelly Goto & Emily Cotler
- Chobits, Volume 4 by CLAMP
My Next Victims
Oh, and lastly, chewing on 10 pieces of ice in a row is a no-no, be glad I don’t do a podcast or you’d be in for a laugh.